Textile Designer – Product Development
Arc-Com a leader in the contract textile industry, located in Orangeburg, N.Y. (15 min. north of the GW Bridge), is seeking a creative, textile designer to join our Design Team to work on product development. The Arc-Com Design Team creates and introduces innovative and high performance textile products for the corporate, hospitality, healthcare and institutional markets.
- Committed professional with excellent communication, color, and design skills.
- Experience with contract sources, woven textiles, upholstery, drapery, cubicle fabrics, and coated products very helpful.
- Foundation knowledge of the contract industry
- Excellent Pattern and Development skills.
- Strong color sense.
- Experience in woven textiles and fabric constructions.
- Knowledgeable with test requirements. Flammability, Crocking, Colorfastness, and Abrasion.
- Experience working with contract textile mills.
- Strong organizational and analytical abilities.
- Must have own transportation.
Please email resume to Niacovone@arc-com.com.